***Please read the following before booking an appointment***
In order to maintain the safety of both myself and clients, i ask that all clients respect the following guidelines:
- Clients are asked to arrive wearing a face covering. If you do not own a face covering, the office will be provided.
- Please come at your appointment time (no earlier, no later). If you arrive prior to your scheduled appointment time, please wait outside if physical distancing is possible.
- Upon arrival, please follow the sign and wash your hands with soap and water or use hand sanitizer.
- The therapist will wear a mask at all times.
- Clients are also required to wear face masks that cover both the nose and mouth. They can be fabric or disposable.
- Muscles of the face will not be treated at this time, until further notice.
***All appointments require the completion of covid19-screening questionnaires.***
After your appointment is booked, you will receive an email for the first screen by your practitioner.
48 hours prior to your appointment you will be sent a screening form – YOU MUST COMPLETE THIS FORM WITHIN 12 HOURS OF RECEIVING THE EMAIL.
Upon arrival at your appointment, you will be screened verbally by your practitioner. If your screen result is negative, i will proceed with your appointment. If your screen result positive, your appointment will be canceled, cancellation fees will not be charged.
Symptoms of Covid-19 are similar to other respiratory illnesses and seasonal allergies. An appointment must be cancelled immediately if either the client or the therapist presents with even mild symptoms that may be signs of Covid-19 including: Fever, Cough, Chills, Shortness of breath, Sore throat or pain with swallowing, Stuffy or runny nose, Loss of sense of smell, Headache, Muscle aches, Fatigue, Loss of appetite.
Clients must commit to understanding that while I’ve taken all possible measures to minimize risk of viral transmission, the nature of massage therapy and other treatments means that physical distancing is not possible in the treatment room.
In order for massage therapy treatment to commence the therapeutic benefit of massage therapy outweigh any potential consequence of treatment, including the possibility of viral transmission.
Clients must confirm that they have not been in contact with anyone displaying illness, or signs and symptoms of Covid-19 within 14 days prior to their treatment.
Clients with higher risk profiles and/or weakened immune systems should consider alternatives for care and postpone treatment.
- The client and the therapist must both agree that the benefits of massage therapy outweigh the potential risks involved.
If a client is feeling unwell and must cancel their appointment, they will NOT be charged, however with my limited availability and a waiting list of clients in discomfort wanting in, PLEASE provide as much notice as possible so I can fill your appointment
I continue to follow all guidelines and directives as set by the Ministry of Health, the Public Health Ontario, The College of Massage Therapists of Ontario.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Natsha Krisanachinda, RMT